Thank you for taking the time to explore my blog and get to know me! I am a new mother of two boys. My first is 3 years old and my second is 3 weeks old. I have always had a passion for writing and wanting to reach out to fellow bloggers and readers but never found my voice until I became a mother.
One battle I have found mothers struggle with in their mind is what makes us, us aside from our role as wives and mothers? Here are 5 things that make me, ME.
- My job. Yes I work full time and fortunately it’s my dream job. I am a Daycare Coordinator for an Early Childhood Program.
- My husband. We have been together for 8 long years and married for 3.
- Frozen Sponge Candy. Enough said.
- Large Purses. Aside from the every day things my preschooler see throws in my bag, I LOVE BIG BAGS.
- My agenda. I simple couldn’t survive without one.